Profile Picture

Content Downloader

Posted By Tony (RL) 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
edded67
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello.
Sorry for the bad english.
1) I have 12 items pending. I can download them but not install them. RLDownloader does not work.
2) I tried to download the article in trial version. But RLDownloader says this error message: "The application failed to start correctly (0xc0000022) ...)
3) I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.
Best regards. Eddie
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/538f7016-a5c8-47af-a4d9-1958.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd4a6970-a22a-4c9a-a0ee-9b5c.png
Stintfang
Stintfang
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Months Ago
I just purchased the UN Armored vehicle but trying to install the content via RL Downloader as usual I get the following error message which does not go away even with iClone7 running. I didn't change anything recently with the exception of the CharacterCreator Update to 7.4 last week.
Any idea how to fix that?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cdd10d8b-ca49-4869-8371-a707.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
edded67 (2/24/2019)
Hello.
Sorry for the bad english.
1) I have 12 items pending. I can download them but not install them. RLDownloader does not work.
2) I tried to download the article in trial version. But RLDownloader says this error message: "The application failed to start correctly (0xc0000022) ...)
3) I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.
Best regards. Eddie
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/538f7016-a5c8-47af-a4d9-1958.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd4a6970-a22a-4c9a-a0ee-9b5c.png

Do make sure you are using the latest version of the Content Downloader. Even if you think you are, try downloading the latest version from the page below and install this.

https://www.reallusion.com/downloader/

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.0K reputation)

Stintfang (3/2/2019)
I just purchased the UN Armored vehicle but trying to install the content via RL Downloader as usual I get the following error message which does not go away even with iClone7 running. I didn't change anything recently with the exception of the CharacterCreator Update to 7.4 last week.
Any idea how to fix that?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cdd10d8b-ca49-4869-8371-a707.jpg

When you install iClone 7 the first time it will prompt you to register the software into your account. You do this one time process by entering your email and password.

The error message you are getting indicates that your copy of iClone 7 hasn't been correctly registered and so the Content Downloader won't install until it is.

When you launch iClone 7 do you get a box pop up asking you to sign in? If so just sign in and you will then be able to install your content. If you don't get a box pop up to sign in, try going into your Member Account > Registration page and try registering your iClone 7 serial number manually. This may resolve the problem for you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Stintfang
Stintfang
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)

Sorry, but my software is licensed and I already purchased tons of content without any problems.
This error suddenly occurs. The only thing I changed was to let the hub install the latest version of CC3 on my computer. And I don't think that this should be a problem.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Stintfang (3/5/2019)
Sorry, but my software is licensed and I already purchased tons of content without any problems.
This error suddenly occurs. The only thing I changed was to let the hub install the latest version of CC3 on my computer. And I don't think that this should be a problem.

The content you are trying to install is for iClone 7 so it shouldn't have anything to do with Character Creator 3.

Have you recently installed iClone 7 on another computer? If so there may be a licensing issue.

For the convenience of our users we allow for up to TWO simultaneous installs on separate computers. This means that you may install one copy on two separate computers without issue providing only one computer is in use at any one time. However, sometimes making hardware changes on the same computer can make our system think this is a new computer being registered.

Please can you follow the steps below:

1. Login to your Member Account.
2. Switch to the Registration page.
3. Check the "Activated Number" column for iClone 7. If it shows 2 then you have used up both allowed installations.
4. Click the "Details" link in the Activated Number column.
5. Scroll down to see the computers currently activated. Now check that the computer with the content install issue is listed
6. Select this computer and click the "Deactivate Now" link to remove this computers registration.
7. Now launch iClone 7 again and you should be prompted to register this computer again which will hopefully resolve the problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Stintfang
Stintfang
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Thanks for your hints.
I tried all of the above. But nothing helped. So, after hours of wasting time with no idea what the problem really was I decided to re-install iClone and now it works again.

I wish I knew what went wrong firstplace to avoid future problems like that. But the world of modern computing is a book with seven seals to me.
Pity I wasted so many hours searching for the cause.

thanks for your reply.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks for letting us know you have been able to resolve the issue now. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic