Profile Picture

Help Files

Posted By Phototec 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Phototec
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Ok, I opened a market place store, it was a hit and miss thing, I read every thing I could find on store building and making adjustments, theres just not a lot to go on, I still have questions and no real help files and no answers, heres a couple of examples , I uploaded some content then I decided to delete it, I check marked the item box I hit the delete button, Nothing happens, the only thing I could do was save it and hide it.
Here is another one, I'm trying to batch content together to sell more then one item together, It simply will not let me batch pack things together no mater what buttons I push.
I know I'm doing something wrong here some where, detailed help files sure would come in handy right now.

I have managed to get  several single items in my store front. 

Any body got any answers out there I would appreciate it much or know of any detailed help files on this stuff let me know.

Thanks, Have a Great day!
Phototec  
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Hmmmm. I haven't deleted anything from my store for a while but I have never had a problem deleting them when I did.
Except when one has been sold, you cant delete content that has sales. I wonder if you have download the content yourself and I wonder if we do that if that would also prevent it's deletion?

Also I have never had problems adding contents to a pack but I have never tried adding a pack content to a pack. I wonder if that is what you mean when you said "batch packs together" ?
I might try that when I get home to see if I get that problem

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Slayerazazel
This post has been flagged as an answer
Slayerazazel
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Phototec (1/10/2018)
I'm trying to batch content together to sell more then one item together, It simply will not let me batch pack things together no mater what buttons I push. 

I'm wondering if you are trying to create a pack from the Batch Edit, Which may be possible but i have no idea. Below is the process i use

To bundle content together, do the following

Click Manage My Store
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d3db4e60-b29e-4fb3-ba0b-4c61.png

Click on Create Pack on the left hand side

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c9fc9681-78bc-47ed-91c1-14f9.png

From here you can add single items, or add packs you have already made to the pack by Selecting Add New Item or Copy From Existing Pack 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8346e1e6-1a8e-4b9e-bff1-dfcf.png

It will now display all the content you have added to that pack

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f06f8eef-4784-442b-b31c-888d.png

Continue with the rest of the pack and it will be added as a pack when saved, and then you can edit it, from the Edit Pack on the left hand side.
As for the deleting of items, i think Delerna might be correct in the reason why you cant delete an item. You can just rename it to OLD or something and hide it.

Edited
6 Years Ago by Slayerazazel
Phototec
Phototec
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)

Thank you Slayerazazel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You gave me more information then I've been able to dig and pull out of here in 2 months, I was able to combine my items into a pack following you directions, I still don't know what I was doing wrong before because it looked pretty strait up and simple, but what ever, Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Now if I could just figure out why I didn't get your reply to my problem in my email, Ill be be good to go. LOL!

Phototec

Phototec
Phototec
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks for your reply! I appreciate it! The problem has been solved.

Phototec
Slayerazazel
Slayerazazel
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
You need to subscribe to your post. Which imo is a bit silly, it should auto subscribe you to topics tha you have created. 
Glad to help

Phototec
Phototec
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Ok, Didn't think of that, Thanks Again!

Phototec

Reading This Topic