Profile Picture

iClone 7.2 crashes whenever I click Preview or Record in the Perception Neuron plugin

Posted By modernstoryteller 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

iClone 7.2 crashes whenever I click Preview or Record in the...

Author
modernstoryteller
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I've reported this in the feedback tracker here but haven't had any luck so far.

I'm following the pipeline to make MoCap animations with Axis Neuron and iClone 7 with the Perception Neuron plugin.
Axis Neuron is working correctly and is configured according to the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0tTVlNx4S8
iClone 7 seems to work fine at first. I open the Perception Neuron plugin and identify the relevant character and click connect. It seems to be fine. However, when I click "preview" or "record" it hangs for a second, then crashes to desktop.
I get the following debug message: "Unhandled exception at 0x0000000064CA1233 (Qt5Core.dll) in iClone.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x00007FF7F4E402D0."I'd be grateful for any ideas on how to fix this.

Reading This Topic