My 2018 gift for the whole RL community

Posted By RobertoColombo 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
RobertoColombo
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi there,

I am not sure whether I am the only one who likes to keep separate iClone asset databases for different iClone versions.
Anyway, I developed a tool, which creates an Excel  report of the assets along the various iClone databases.
The reason is that with separate databases is easy to "lose" some files, because they are forgotten in some old iClone version database and not copied in the most recent iClone version data area.
Assuming somebody will ever use it, this SW is very easy to use, hence so far I did not develop any user manual, but in case, let me know if you need anything.
Basic instructions:

1. select at least 2 iClone versions (yes, this SW is only for those who has at least 2 iClone installed with separate asset databases)
2. select which asset type you want to log
3. click Start
4. wait... (it can take a while, depending on how many asset you have on your PC)

This SW requires Excel!! Do not use it if you do not have it installed because you will not get any report.

The SW is stored in the same area were I put last year the MPM 1.4 tool.

1. go to www.roberto-colombo.com
2. click the Login button
3. insert user = iclonetools / password = reallusion
4. one page should open up, with two links (MPM and ICFM tools); right click on which one you need and choose Save As
5. copy it in any folder
6. log out from the page and remember to add something in the Guestbook :-))
7. before launching the SW, install Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (instructions are provided in the MPM user manual)

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
6 Years Ago by RobertoColombo
Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Thank you 'Berto!  ~V~

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

Reading This Topic