PopcornFX Library 40 (2017/12)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
PopcornFX Library 40 - The Top Particle Selections from PopcornFX

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/336d6c64-f6cb-4db4-8bff-c11c.jpg

Product: PopcornFX Library 40

The PopcornFX Library 40 - is an ideal complement to the PopcornFX Plug-in for iClone

This beautiful library is licensed directly from Persistant Studios - the original PopcornFX designers, and it has been especially compiled by the Reallusion team to showcase powerful combined effects and versatility when using the PopcornFX Editor. This effects compilation comes with 4 types of amazing particle effects - Magic, Nature, Weapons & Explosives, and VFX. Inside you will find an array of ready-made particle effects that you can use to light up spellbinding scenes, create distracting fog or smoke, generate critters that randomly cover your 3D meshes, or bring on Armageddon with an end-of-the-world meteor shower.

NOTE: to tweak existing particle behaviors and import your own images, sprite textures, 3D meshes, and sounds; please consider acquiring the PopcornFX Plug-in for iClone.

4 CATEGORIES OF AMAZING PARTIAL EFFECTS
Magic

Nature

Weapons & Explosives

VFX

Pack includes
  • Popcorn Particle : iPKFX x 41
  • Prop : iProp x 1
File Size : 96.7 MB
Compatible with : iClone 7.2 or above

Please click HERE to visit the product page for full information.

Edited
6 Years Ago by Miranda (RL)
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Stupid question time, Miranda -- are these 40 library FX the same as the "Legacy" folder I see in my Particles?  I see Super Tools, and I see the Legacy folder which has sub-folders like "Atmosphere", Environment, Fire and Smoke, Text" etc.  But I don't see any Library that has only four folders/categories like you are describing.  
Edit: Nevermind, a reinstall and now I see those four folders (under the Library 40).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Edited
7 Years Ago by Kelleytoons
wires
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Kelleytoons (12/22/2017)
Stupid question time, Miranda -- are these 40 library FX the same as the "Legacy" folder I see in my Particles?  I see Super Tools, and I see the Legacy folder which has sub-folders like "Atmosphere", Environment, Fire and Smoke, Text" etc.  But I don't see any Library that has only four folders/categories like you are describing.  
Edit: Nevermind, a reinstall and now I see those four folders (under the Library 40).

The "Legacy" folder contains all of the original/old FX.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Some "Magic" and "Weapons and Explosive" FX are included in this video BigGrin

mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Really cool Miranda ! I love iT!  
By the way in this  thread :
https://forum.reallusion.com/351128/GRAND-LAUNCH-PopcornFX-Plugin-is-available-now
 It mentioned that there will be 10 video tutorial and 50 short videos on the sample ,
Do you have an idea when those video will be there ?
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

mtakerkart (1/3/2018)
Really cool Miranda ! I love iT!  
By the way in this  thread :
https://forum.reallusion.com/351128/GRAND-LAUNCH-PopcornFX-Plugin-is-available-now
 It mentioned that there will be 10 video tutorial and 50 short videos on the sample ,
Do you have an idea when those video will be there ?

50 short videos for samples shall be ready by the end of this week. 
I have no idea about the video tutorials. I think Grace will update the information on that thread these days~

Reading This Topic