Profile Picture

Can't fully delete voice actor clip

Posted By dtranter 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dtranter
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (292 reputation)Senior Member (292 reputation)Senior Member (292 reputation)Senior Member (292 reputation)Senior Member (292 reputation)Senior Member (292 reputation)Senior Member (292 reputation)Senior Member (292 reputation)Senior Member (292 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I am using Crazytalk Animator 3 v3.21.2329.1 for OS X. I used Create Script to record some actor voice clips directly from my microphone. I decided later that I didn't like them so I went to the timeline under Voice Clip and deleted them. They appear gone in the timeline, but still play back in the actual video. The character's mouth no longer moves, there is no sign of the audio on the timeline, but the audio still plays when I play back the video. Any ideas about how I can fix this or get around it? I can't even access a volume control to turn it off.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Sorry to hear you are having problems with CrazyTalk Animator 3.

Is this problem occurring in all projects or just this particular project?

If you have a saved copy of the project, try closing CTA3 down, restart, and then try again to delete the voice clip. Is it successful now?

If you continue to have problems with this it would be wise to contact our Technical Support team using the link below. They will be able to advise you further.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic