Sharing information on using the Curve Editor

Posted By rampart 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rampart
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
The curve editor has been out now for awhile
I would appreciate to read how other Iclone users are working it.
Does it meet expectations?
Is it something we really need or just nice to have?
Does it save time?
Maybe some examples of things that are exciting additions using it.
Does it help with workflow?
We have been dealing with foot sliding since Iclone first released.   Is this plug in a fix for foot sliding or other things that are just as frustrating and time consuming to fix?
I am not knocking it because I don't own it yet.  I really wanted to wait a bit to see, if it was necessary or just another to meet very special requirements
We already have all the ease in - ease out tools so that doesn't excite me that much, however if the curve editor has special ways of doing things in timeline that can save alot of time...I am interested.
I am not putting up this thread to complain.. I really want to know what it will do for us.
I expect since it has been released a while there are users, who are either using it and know their stuff, or they have it and aren't doing anything with it.
The price isn't too much, but I do suspect I willl end up buying 3dxchange pipeline to realize the potential of the plugin
There may be features of the curve editor that are very good in practice, which don't look that good in the promotions. 

Edited
7 Years Ago by rampart

Reading This Topic