CrazyTalk and the 100 realistic human heads

Posted By phil_78 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
phil_78
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi all,

As you probably know, there's a great sale on CrazyTalk at the moment.  I've been considering the Pipeline version with the 100 realistic human heads for $100.  Seems a very reasonable price, so thanks for that.

I really like the 100 heads concept, but few of the heads in this package are inspiring me.  Darn. 

This might be because I'm seeing the heads bald and without any adornment or environment.  Can anybody share samples of these heads after you've added hair, clothes, environment and animation in CrazyTalk?

I've seen a number of complaints about limited hair options in CrazyTalk, so please share whatever you can about that.

I do realize the heads can be processed further in iClone and Character Creator, but I'm a Mac user, so for purposes of this thread let's try to stick to CrazyTalk examples for now.  Thanks.

If you've made some inspiring videos using the 100 realistic human heads in CrazyTalk, please share them with us. 

Much appreciated!

Reading This Topic