Posted By Andy Boy 7 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Idea.png
Andy Boy
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago

Hi there

I'm a physiotherapist and also a teacher. At the moment I'm working on a project called "E-viden" (it's Danish Smile and means "Online knowledge")

We want to online educate citizens of the town Aarhus in Denmark who is on a sick leave about health and how to get back to work. 

We are going to combine CTA 3, Articulate Storyline 3 and a lot of other great programs. We are going to push it out on the mobile platform using an App we have invented for the purpose.

This video is just a practice for me to tune my animations skills before we start making the real thing 😉

It´s in Danish but I have subtitled the video in English (It's also subtitled in Danish so remember to change the subtitles in settings)

Enjoy

Edited
7 Years Ago by Andy boy
rogyru
rogyru
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Nice professional bit of work there well done . Surprised no one bothers to feedback on it considering the amount of trash renders that get thrown on the board and discussed.
Andy Boy
Andy Boy
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi rogyrue
Thank you. I means a lot. I have spent a lot of time making it. 

Take care
Best regards
Anders

Reading This Topic