Profile Picture

CrazyTalk 8 Won't Download

Posted By Gatorwild 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Gatorwild
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I'm having this really aggravating issue. I upgraded iClone 6.5 to 7.1,so I bought a package that had Crazytalk 8 as a bonus. I had received Crazytalk 8 when I bought iClone 6 as well (about a year and a half ago).

Anyway, I figured the Crazytalk 8 I received today was a version that had been improved, so I downloaded all the files. However, when I tried to download the new file, it said I must delete the previous version, so I did. I tried to download the new file again and received the same message. I've gone through my computer and deleted all Crazytalk 8 files, restarted my computer several times, empty my recycling bin, and it continues to give me same error message. I have been at this for an hour and half- so I'm a little frustrated right now. There are not many files or programs on this computer because I only use it for iClone, so I don't know what the problem is. I have Crazytalk Animator too, but I doubt that is the problem. Any ideas?

Reading This Topic