GSU Student Profile Entry #2 [JoeL]

Posted By ExE Production 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ExE Production
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hello there! My name is JoeL I am a student at GSU who is learning to use the iclone engine. I plan to go into the film and gaming industry! This is a student profile which tells you what I'm up to and, to provide any hints or advice you can give to me on the journey! I'd let to first start off with some bad news. Recently a 2nd external hard drive of mine was corrupted, pushing back months of work and modeling. But! A right size of it was saved into a cloud account, so I still have a base to build off. In America now there is a Thanksgiving week which was the time I was going to use to visit my family across the country, which leads to no pictures or gifs in this post. I didn't want to risk losing my external drive on this trip. Instead, I will be providing the outline of one of the latest projects I have been working on. So I've started a Sci- floating park idea and got a good part of the outside built. My objectives for this project are listed below.
1. Create a diverse set of characters to fit the environment they are placed in
2. Have more than 10+ character in the same environment 
3. Using premade animations, have interactions between the characters in the scene.
4. Using the clothing engine, have the clothing interact with the environment smoothly.
5. Improve my knowledge and pipeline of the Iclone 7 engine and the Unreal Engine Sqeuncer

One of the major problems I see from this is matching the characters and the environment together. I don't want one tree looking better than a character or vice-versa. I won't be able to give an update post on this due to the fact that I don't have a portable device capable of using any of these products. But, I might be able to stop by the Gnomon School in Hollywood to get some more insight into my main project and the many ones I will be creating here. This concludes this post! Thanks for reading.  
Edited
7 Years Ago by J-Mack

Reading This Topic