ALIEN - The Message WIP Diary

Posted By thedirector1974 2 Years Ago
Rated 4.1 stars based on 9 votes.
Author
kungphu
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Thanks for the reply and tips!  This thread really has inspired me to strive for better lighting in my scenes. These stills are nothing short of amazing. It really shows off that iclone isn't just for silly toons, but for serious films too. With a solid script and the quality of your visuals, no doubt you'll have an engaging film! Thanks for showing us what can be done with some creative lighting and simple FX. Extremely impressed by your work!!!!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Yo, nice stills!
And thanx for your "insight" how you achieved that "hazy" look...

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Capemedia
Capemedia
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.2K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.2K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.2K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.2K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.2K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.2K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.2K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.2K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
I have been waiting for this patiently my friend.  

I know you make projects that are all about quality and this will be up there.

Thanks Smile

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

Reading This Topic