3dxchange 7 pro to pipeline price?

Posted By williamsonkevin05 7 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Kiwi-Hawk
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 days ago
Kia ora

that is still way to rich give those of us brought CC3 STANDALONE only to find we are mislead and need iclone and xchange to fully function are paying through the nose to get CC3 to come close to standalone
I can under sand to some degree needing iClone for animation BUT I feel totally ripped having to buy an over $400 dollar program to export when I brought a Pipline verson of CC3 and find all it limits. this really need fixing
the whole deal leave a very soure taste with me

Sorry I do love the software but it's so so frustrating having all the added cost and confusion that goes with it. doesn't matter how you cut it or present it, buy everything twice is not kosh in my book, sure you buy one set with DC point $10 per point as it tures out them almost the same price for the textures. I can't go near the website without spending near $100 dollars US add the xchange rate and tax it's prohibitive costing
Edited
5 Years Ago by Kiwi-Hawk
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 23 minutes ago
Kiwi-Hawk (4/26/2019)
Kia ora

that is still way to rich give those of us brought CC3 STANDALONE only to find we are mislead and need iclone and xchange to fully function are paying through the nose to get CC3 to come close to standalone
I can under sand to some degree needing iClone for animation BUT I feel totally ripped having to buy an over $400 dollar program to export when I brought a Pipline verson of CC3 and find all it limits. this really need fixing
the whole deal leave a very soure taste with me

Sorry I do love the software but it's so so frustrating having all the added cost and confusion that goes with it. doesn't matter how you cut it or present it, buy everything twice is not kosh in my book, sure you buy one set with DC point $10 per point as it tures out them almost the same price for the textures. I can't go near the website without spending near $100 dollars US add the xchange rate and tax it's prohibitive costing

I think you may be misinformed. If you have Character Creator 3 Pipeline you don't need 3DXchange 7 Pipeline to be able to export characters.

Character Creator 3 Pipeline is fully standalone software that can export characters to 3rd party software and game engines without requiring anything else. iClone is optional and only required if you wish to also create and export animations with your CC3 characters.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic