Searching and Tagging Assets & Motions

Posted By hyteckit 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hyteckit
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (592 reputation)Veteran Member (592 reputation)Veteran Member (592 reputation)Veteran Member (592 reputation)Veteran Member (592 reputation)Veteran Member (592 reputation)Veteran Member (592 reputation)Veteran Member (592 reputation)Veteran Member (592 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Playing with the trial version of CrazyTalk Animator, I wish there was a search and tag function for assets. For motions, characters, props, etc.

I have a limited number of assets, but imaging if I bought a ton from reallusion.

Don't want to waste minutes looking for the right asset. Hey, what 'balls' do I have in my asset? I want to tag certain motions for "ball" bouncing and rolling. 
garylearntech
garylearntech
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
You're absolutely right, the asset cataloging facilities are…  Well, let's try to put a positive spin on this.  They leave plenty of opportunities for improvement.

When I first invested in CTA 3 Pro about a year ago, I also bought the G1 and G2 Power Tool packs.  So I was installing the core software, the resource pack, the bonus pack - and the two power tool packs.  All standard Reallusion products, available at launch.  What an inconsistently named/filed mess of assets.

Thank goodness for the Custom install paths…

---
Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline (always the current production version, unless otherwise stated)
Mac mini M1, macOS Big Sur (11.6.5)
Signature data last updated 2022-05-15

Reading This Topic