Faceware Realtime for iClone v1.01 Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 7 Years Ago
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote.
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
UPDATE

Faceware Realtime for iClone Version: v1.01.0920.1

Release notes:

v1.01 released on 2017-10-12
Fixed: Expression Mapping > Reset now properly re-initialize the slider values to the default that was set when the profile was loaded.

v1.0 released on 2017-09-18
Grand launch

Faceware Realtime for iClone
Version: v1.1.0.360
Release Date: 2017-11-01
File Size: 108 MB
http://file.reallusion.com/Faceware_Realtime_For_iClone.exe

How to Update:
Please uninstall your current version before installing this new updated version. Download from the link above.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
So that's the only change?

I guess I'm not too worried about updating.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Jfrog
Jfrog
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I updated to the new version without any problem.  
Thank you.

Ryzen R9 5950x, RTX 3090, 128Gb Ram ,2 x 2 TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD

Horror Stories in VR
Immersive Sound VR
Immersive Sound VR on Oculus TV

SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
There seems to be a clash between the old Faceware Plugin and the new Curve Editor Plugin which requires an update to the Faceware Plugin.

Now I have downloaded the new updated Faceware Plugin but it won't install until I have uninstalled the old Faceware Plugin.

So where the hell is that? I was under the impression that there were two, repeat two pieces of software -  one being the Faceware Plugin for iClone and the second being the Faceware for Realtime package. Are these the same package? Because the Realtime is the only Faceware reference i can find.

Since RL makes difficulties with uninstalling and reinstalling I am reluctant to take a chance on uninstalling the Faceware Realtime for iClone package in the hope that it contains the plugin.

Can I get some information on this from RL?

Home Built in Coolermaster ATX case with GigabyteGA-Z170X-GAMING 7 MoBo, i7-6700 @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus GeForce GTX 970 Graphics Card, 32GbDDR4 RAM, a 4K & an HD monitor, Huion H610 Pro Graphics Tablet, Kinect v2, Logitech920 Webcam, Win 10 64 Bit OS

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Did you try installing with RL Live?  I did, and it updated the FW plugin (and all the rest) without me uninstalling anything.

I *assume* I now have the latest of everything (it says I do).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Thanks Kelley I'll try that.
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

OK Faceware updated by the Live tag emerging from the side of the frame like the mad hippy scientist in Independence Day.

Now why it did not do that before I do not know. But after a few minutes the Reallusion Live alert  came forth and allowed the upgrade of the Plugin with no fuss.

I am still puzzled over the location of the plugins, do you think they are integrated with the program code?

Home Built in Coolermaster ATX case with GigabyteGA-Z170X-GAMING 7 MoBo, i7-6700 @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus GeForce GTX 970 Graphics Card, 32GbDDR4 RAM, a 4K & an HD monitor, Huion H610 Pro Graphics Tablet, Kinect v2, Logitech920 Webcam, Win 10 64 Bit OS

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yeah, I mentioned this in a separate thread I started, but it's weird that the first update they wanted us to uninstall FW, and this one they didn't care (and I didn't do the first update, so I never uninstalled but this apparently didn't matter this time).

Having to reinstall ALL the programs every time one changes is a bit of a PITA (and not necessary, programming wise -- Adobe updates one of their programs all the time and still handles exchanges back and forth just fine -- but RL always marches to the tune of a far different drummer).

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ah well, software companies come and go, and software people are always thinking of the next job, they have to do this.

Perspective is notoriously lacking in terms of the architecture of a set of versions growing and changing over time.

And I had a less happy experience with Adobe than you, Kelley. I bought CS 5.5 years ago on disc.

I thought I would be able to download a copy of this old version. No joy.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I'm not at all crazy about the subscription model Adobe has gone to, but I also recognize there are some things I can't do anything about (and it's one I have given in to).  If I wasn't such an old fart I'd go with Blackmagic or something else (I really don't need much else of anything in the CC, particularly once we get PopcornFX).  But I've used Premiere now for going on two decades, so I'm not able to change.

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic