Profile Picture

Is this kind of realistic Character animation possible in iclone ?

Posted By ashraf.onlineapp 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is this kind of realistic Character animation possible in iclone ?

Author
ashraf.onlineapp
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Is this kind of realistic character animation possible in iclone ? I'm unable to get this quality in iclone for hand contact with cloths and other parts of body.

Crossing fingers, hand contact with cloths are so realistic, is this possible in iclone ?
if so, can somebody direct me to some tutorial ?
ckalan1
ckalan1
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Do you know what software was used in your examples? That would be helpful.

Thanks,
Craig
ashraf.onlineapp
ashraf.onlineapp
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)

ckalan1 (11/3/2017)
Do you know what software was used in your examples? That would be helpful.

Thanks,
Craig

I'm not sure about that but i heard that this animation is from daz3d.

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
That video says it's unlisted when I check it on Youtube.

Unless it is your video, good etiquette is to not post unlisted videos. Smile
ashraf.onlineapp
ashraf.onlineapp
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Rampa (11/3/2017)
That video says it's unlisted when I check it on Youtube.

Unless it is your video, good etiquette is to not post unlisted videos. Smile

I have uploaded this Video, its just a Sample part from someother Demo video.
I exclusively uploaded this video to post in this forum, i don't want this video to be on search results,
so i just unlisted it.
but0fc0ursee
but0fc0ursee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
ashraf.onlineapp
is this kind of realistic character animation possible in iclone ?

Absolutely Yes!
If you have the skill

I'm unable to get this quality in iclone for hand contact with cloths and other parts of body.Crossing fingers, hand contact with cloths are so realistic, is this possible in iclone ? if so, can somebody direct me to some tutorial ?

Not many iClone users actually "animate." The "Norm" is blending and tweaking motions.
...therefore it's unlikely you'll receive step by step instructions on what to do.

Do This:  Wink

~ Pose
~ Block
~ Anticipate
~ Follow Through
Use "Arc and S-Shaped" movements.

Start slow and  "Google - Bouncing Ball Tutorial" This will teach you how to adjust "Tangents."
Good Luck Smile

Edited
7 Years Ago by but0fc0ursee
esemgee
esemgee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I'm sorry, but I do not believe either sequence is an animation! There is too much perfection as in the body is 'breathing' with slight movement, fingers subtly flex before and after moving, flesh indents. As for the suit - well... Disney created a massive bespoke computer and software to handle the dress movements in Frozen, so what kind of gear is being used here? No, I don't think iClone can get anywhere near it - and if it could it, plus the computer to render it, is going to cost a lot more than you think! Somebody please, please prove me wrong...
ashraf.onlineapp
ashraf.onlineapp
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

garry.smout (11/11/2017)
I'm sorry, but I do not believe either sequence is an animation! There is too much perfection as in the body is 'breathing' with slight movement, fingers subtly flex before and after moving, flesh indents. As for the suit - well... Disney created a massive bespoke computer and software to handle the dress movements in Frozen, so what kind of gear is being used here? No, I don't think iClone can get anywhere near it - and if it could it, plus the computer to render it, is going to cost a lot more than you think! Somebody please, please prove me wrong...

Yes, of course.
Recently i Clarified this with the seller of this animation.
Actually he shoot a live video and added a animation head to it.
it look so realistic.
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
ashraf.onlineapp (11/11/2017)

Actually he shoot a live video...

w00t That's more like it

But animating fingers in similar fashion is quite possible in iClone. Though it would take some time...
Add a better bones movement routine and preview camera rotation around 3D cursor location in iClone and this animation could be replicated in no time.
Because a lot of time wasted in closeup shots when you're just trying to position camera for a better view to compensate the lack of the straight "local" bones movement.

Edited
7 Years Ago by 4u2ges
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
This may not be the best example, but it can give you an idea of what can be done.  The original was completed in 2014-15 and the character was used throughout an elearning course. There is no audio.

Version of iClone v5.5
The motion was captured with the iClone pluin for the Kinect for Windows  with a lot of cleanup
The popup text iClone's billboards 
Character based on G5 Gwynn.

With the new upgrade and the motion capture and faceware plugins, the end result would be more realistic.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
7 Years Ago by sjonesdc

Reading This Topic