Filters.

Posted By SKWills 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
SKWills
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello. I am using both Crazytalk Animator and ICLone, and noticed something. If I want to use a Video Effect, such as Black And White Filter, or correct the colour balnce, or such, I have to render the Video, then load it to a Video Editor, like Windows Movie Maker, and render it again.

I was wondering, why not install filters for future releases so we can render them directly? And perhaps sell Filters for old versions. This way, we could add the filters t our Videos directly,and not need to add them in post.

I'd like to suggest a few.

a Black And White Filter. The same High Definition Video, just in Black And White.

An Old Film Filter. This would make it look like an old film.

Old Cracked Film, with lines.

VHS Filter- Make it look like an old VHS Tape.

Colour FIlters, like Yellow, or Blue, or Red, and Green Purple and Orange, ect...

Blur, which can be adjused from mild blur to so blurry its all blobs on the screen.

Posterize.

Wavey, like its distorted

Negative, like a negative photograph.

Just suggestions.

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
For iClone you can use LUT's for various coloring's and such for most that you described.
See the RL LUT's pack HERE.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Edited
7 Years Ago by jlittle

Reading This Topic