Profile Picture

My Duff files are not working on Daz 4.10

Posted By Brick Loko 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
crelus318
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I'm having the same problem that just came up after I installed DS 1.10.  I noticed the morphs are there in 3dxchange after import, they are just not mapped. I'm wondering if the internal naming of something changed with the fbx export and 3dxchange isn't seeing the morphs.  I was able to manually map the morphs. There's some new options on the fbx export panel in DS I think. Perhaps we need to do something there different.
hale_65
hale_65
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I had the same problem. The Facial Expression Data in iClone_Daz_Genesis_Extension_v4_IC7 when applied to a Genesis 3 or 8 male or female character in DAZ Studio 4.10 consistently created 82 timeline frames (at 1 FPS); however, only nine of them contained Head Poser Control information (frames 9 through15 effected eyelid controls, frame 70 effected an open mouth and frame 71 effected a closed mouth with lips tightly pressed together).  Scrubbing over these timeline frames resulted in a corresponding movement in the slider controls under the Parameters window BUT ONLY FOR THESE NINE FRAMES.  No other expressions were mapped to the character's face in DAZ Studio 4.10.
I applied the Facial Expression Data to Genesis 3 and 8 male and female characters--same result.  I uninstalled and reinstalled DAZ Studio 4.10 (also the Public Beta version).  I also tried relocating my Genesis 3 and 8 characters to the public folder "My Daz Connect Library" and to the private folder "My DAZ 3D Library".  None of these efforts worked to produce the other facial expressions.
Then I uninstalled DAZ Studio 4.10 and in its place installed DAZ Studio 4.6.  In version 4.6 the Facial Expression Data now worked as expected for both Genesis 3 and 8 characters.  So then, I reinstalled DAZ Studiio 4.10 without uninstalling version 4.6 and, somehow, all of the Facial Expression Data can now be applied to the characters' heads in version 4.10. 
I hope this helps.

Reading This Topic