Applying Horse Dummy to Picture of a Horse

Posted By mspring_85 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question.png
mspring_85
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I have used the horse dummy, selected hip bone and replaced the model with a real picture of a horse sideways on. Moved the bones and have a reasonable first attempt walking horse. In layers, the root body is shown and I can, if I want, also create a face layer to help with head movements. Also in the list is a layer called Talking Head / Face (this was part of the horse dummy structure).  In terms of bones, the horse dummy concludes at the head end with ears. Although the Talking Head layer lists eyes, mouth etc., these are only shown as small crosses that appear outside of the bodyhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a922001b-1bdc-403a-8ae1-ae21.png of the horse floating min mid-ait. I have no idea what to do next to position them on the horse and actually do something with them. I have also tried taking the face layer I created and converting it to a morph-based head but that expects to see a face-on position and not a sideways face position, and consequently there are two sets of eyes, two nostrils etc.

How do I animate the face sideways on>

Thanks,
Mark

Reading This Topic