Profile Picture

What is a achievable with cwk's Instant Faces pack?

Posted By Colonel_Klink 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Colonel_Klink
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
An example of what you can create with the Instant Faces Packs. By using the 'little here, a little there' method of morphing you can create some great looking characters and caricatures.
The following is the standard male CC character morphed into a standalone actor whom I call "Morpheous". (Unoriginal I know).
These are the morphs I applied to the character from cwk's Instant Faces Vol. 2: Note some morphs give large changes while others are subtle.
Full_Head_ 13 : 100%
Full_Head_ 15 : 50%
Full_Head_ 19 : 50%
Full_Head_ 22 : 12%
Full_Head_ 23 : 100%
Full_Head_ 25 : 50%
Full_Head_ 26 : 70%

There were no further tweaks etc used from the CC morph collection, or from Essentials, which means that any characters using the Instant Faces packs are NOT derivatives. This means you do not need to buy any additional packs in order to export the finished characters.

Post morph work for Morpheous included:
Custom head normal map
2 blemish head overlays applied as decals to the head
Custom hair mask as I wanted Morpheous to have a balding pate.
CC body age and skinny normals applied at 100% each
Additional CC head normals strength applied also at 100% (forehead, cheeks, nose, other)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/351d081b-0bfc-4ac9-ba8c-3c8f.png

See all my content in one place
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a5008f7f-0e1f-4504-bcf8-f262.png
Facebook Page: CWK3D Game and Film Content
Cancer Survivor - Retired Teacher - Geriatric Icloner still learning
Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

Reading This Topic