Posted By Colonel_Klink 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Colonel_Klink's New "Instant Faces Volume 2" CC Custom Morph Sliders

Author
Colonel_Klink
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Ah busy times... Here's my latest pack of head morph sliders.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2fecde66-11f9-426e-8706-ae15.png

And the bonus pack
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1f08c25f-18d5-450a-b26f-6974.png

Not available as individual sliders.

Get the new morph sliders here

See all my content in one place
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a5008f7f-0e1f-4504-bcf8-f262.png
Facebook Page: CWK3D Game and Film Content
Cancer Survivor - Retired Teacher - Geriatric Icloner still learning
Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

wires
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 14 hours ago
Just got both face packs, really useful content. SmileCool

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Are the 20 pack and the 30 pack all different faces? So if I buy the 20 pack now, and the 30 pack later, they will be 50 different morphs? Good stuff.
Thanks,
TS

edit: I just bought the 20 pack. Another reason I ask is so they don't try to overwrite like face10, face11, face12.ccslider when buying the 30 pack.
Edited
7 Years Ago by theschemer
Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)

Hi TS
The sliders from both packs have unique names and are all different morphs, so yes you would end up with 50 morphs. I found this out when putting together the 20 face pack. While the custom sliders were okay for my own use as they had the date/time etc in the file name. Packing them for export stripped off the date/time part of the file name and any similar filenames were not packed,
I can see this being a problem if developers have similar names for their sliders too. I can see the importance of unique slider names as well as setting up a unique file path for installed packed sliders.
Hope you have fun with the sliders.
Cheers
Bob

Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

Edited
7 Years Ago by Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you Gerry

Edited
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Colonel_Klink (10/30/2017)
Hi TS
The sliders from both packs have unique names and are all different morphs, so yes you would end up with 50 morphs. I found this out when putting together the 20 face pack. While the custom sliders were okay for my own use as they had the date/time etc in the file name. Packing them for export stripped off the date/time part of the file name and any similar filenames were not packed,
I can see this being a problem if developers have similar names for their sliders too. I can see the importance of unique slider names as well as setting up a unique file path for installed packed sliders.
Cheers
Bob

Hi Bob,
  Thanks for the info and clarification. In the past I found out the hard way when developers name their stuff the same as other people. When using the RL Downloader/Installer, if you don't answer correct, you would lose some files as they would be overwritten. Now just to play it safe I always select the correct answer to "Not Overwrite" but to just keep the original and then the second one would get a number appended to it. Better to have 2 of the same than one missing. People would name the props, prop1, prop2, prop3 etc and that didn't go over so well. Keep up the great work. Smile
TS

Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

theschemer (10/30/2017)
Hi TS
Cheers
Bob

Hi Bob,
  Thanks for the info and clarification. In the past I found out the hard way when developers name their stuff the same as other people. When using the RL Downloader/Installer, if you don't answer correct, you would lose some files as they would be overwritten. Now just to play it safe I always select the correct answer to "Not Overwrite" but to just keep the original and then the second one would get a number appended to it. Better to have 2 of the same than one missing. People would name the props, prop1, prop2, prop3 etc and that didn't go over so well. Keep up the great work. Smile
TS

Hi TS. Thanks for the heads up. I used to create addons (models) for Operation Flashpoint and ArmA, and each developer had a 3 letter prefix to place on the name of each addon. Because i use Colonel_Klink as my handle (since 2002) I adopted cwk (for Colonel Wilhelm Klink) as my prefix. I am going to use this on my sliders from now on.
Just as an aside, I now have over 600 custom sliders in my toolbox. Some of them will end up in future packs.
Bob

Edited
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Colonel_Klink (10/31/2017)

theschemer (10/30/2017)
Hi TS
Cheers
Bob

Hi Bob,
TS

Hi TS. Thanks for the heads up. I used to create addons (models) for Operation Flashpoint and ArmA, and each developer had a 3 letter prefix to place on the name of each addon. Because i use Colonel_Klink as my handle (since 2002) I adopted cwk (for Colonel Wilhelm Klink) as my prefix. I am going to use this on my sliders from now on.
Just as an aside, I now have over 600 custom sliders in my toolbox. Some of them will end up in future packs.
Bob

I used to play Operation Flashpoint and ArmA when I had spare time. Wink Then I switched to Battlefield. BigGrin That is a good way to fix the naming of the sliders. In fact, last night I was thinking to add a prefix of my initials to them just to get a head start for future naming on all props etc. I sure hope you release some more sliders as they sure do make the workflow faster. Can't wait to see what you have.
Thanks,
TS

Reading This Topic