Posted By dassoubarna 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Export Facial and Lipsync Animation to UE4 Rig iC character

Author
dassoubarna
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
I have exported a CC Character from iC7.02 with UE4 Rig system. Now I do some lipsync and facial animation(no other motion) in iC7.02 with that character and want to export them for the previously exported UE4-CC character. I found a tutorial where it is done by 3D Exchange but it's not for the UE4 rig character. Can anybody give me some idea how I can do it or is there any way to do the lipsync and facial animation directly in UE4(without Faceware) for the exported CC character?
HitEmUp
HitEmUp
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Just use CC to create u'r Character then send it to iClone... There u can directly make your facial animations and lipsync stuff, realy simple and nice workflow. Love iClone for do that.
Then u can just send u Character to 3DXChange, then export the facial animation with ("MotionPlus to 3DXChange"). From there u can simply export it for Unreal (UE4).
Import it and done... Here is a nice tut 4 u https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo-c7t_Fb_0&t=13s
dassoubarna
dassoubarna
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
Thanks for the reply. Yes I know that tutorial and I mentioned it in my post. My question it little bit different. I already  export a character directly from iClone with UE Rig and animating it with UE4 animations. Now I want to lipsync and add some facial expressing to that character in UE4. I try that by doing facial animations in iclone and export it as FBX via 3D Exchange as described in the tutorial. But the problem is with the rig system as my earlier exported character has UE4 Rig and the newer with facial expression (exported via 3D Exchange) has default iClone Rig. I am still finding the solution.
vrsquare
vrsquare
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Did you import the skeletal mesh with morph target? If yes, follow this tutorial. Hope it helps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wWGaJL_Q_8&ab_channel=UnrealEngine

Reading This Topic