Profile Picture

Unity Export Crazy Talk

Posted By fatih.aktepe92 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
fatih.aktepe92
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi All,

I'm currently playing with the trial version of CT and want to export my avatar to Unity and do some programming with CT API. I couldn't figure out how to do that. I wonder if anyone can help me to solve this problem?

Thanks.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (54.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (54.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (54.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (54.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (54.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (54.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (54.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (54.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (54.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Unfortunately CrazyTalk 8 no longer supports export to Unity. It was available in CrazyTalk 7 with the Interactive Plugin but this has been discontinued for some time now. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic