Profile Picture

Cant adjust teeth in character creator after using facial features in iclone

Posted By VirtualMedia 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Cant adjust teeth in character creator after using facial features in...

Author
VirtualMedia
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
How can you adjust the teeth in the Cavity Menu in CC if you adjust the teeth in iClone? Had a tongue poke through and used the facial feature adjustment in iClone and then sent character back to CC for more adjustments but the teeth won't move?

I tried resetting, deleting and replacing the teeth but nothing seems to work...?

Virtual Media® / VTV® / The Virtual Entertainment Network...
http://VTVLive.com
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hmmm, wonder if this is another of those "you need to save the character in CC format so you can edit it later" sort of things?

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
VirtualMedia
VirtualMedia
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Kelleytoons (10/6/2017)
Hmmm, wonder if this is another of those "you need to save the character in CC format so you can edit it later" sort of things?

I usually do, but I had worked on this character for quite some time and started eliminating duplicates, I guess I got to the point of no return. One thing I've noticed / learned it seems the more back and forth for IC to CC - ZB... the more control you loose over the character. 

Needless to say I had to start over and learned too much tweaking is not a good idea..

Virtual Media® / VTV® / The Virtual Entertainment Network...
http://VTVLive.com
Edited
7 Years Ago by VirtualMedia

Reading This Topic