Profile Picture

Purchased Props Are Watermarked As Trial In IClone 7?

Posted By StanDeMand 7 Years Ago
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote.
Author
Problem.png
StanDeMand
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I've recently purchased props from the marketplace and when I load them into my IClone 7 project they are watermarked with the IClone logo. Why would my new props be watermarked when they were purchased and downloaded from Reallusion? The older props work fine without any problems.

These are stand alone props that do not need other purchases. I received a reply from Reallusion saying that there is no such order number. (I copied and pasted the one that came in the email from THEM) They charged my PayPal account and the products were paid for. I bought them for a project that I'm working on that is due and it takes tech support 3 business days for each reply. Does anyone know how to contact direct?
Edited
7 Years Ago by StanDeMand
paulg625
paulg625
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
When you buy new content it has to be verified this usually happens automatically but if you happened to not have internet access when you went to use it the first time this can happen. So make sure you are connected to internet.  then under the help tab you have two selections Content Activation and Content One- click verification. clicking one the content verification should take care of anything in scene and the other will search the database and activate any files not activated.  Basically one of these while on-line will take care of the problem. 
wires
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Make sure that the purchased items do not require you to own any additional base content. Not having all the required base content is one of the most common causes of watermarks.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

paulg625
paulg625
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
LOL, yes this has happened to me I banged my head against the wall on the stylized character pack for a few hours on this one, over the stupid boots on a character.

wires (10/4/2017)
Make sure that the purchased items do not require you to own any additional base content. Not having all the required base content is one of the most common causes of watermarks.

lespierce9
lespierce9
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Thanks for your replies. I'm new to the RL family and finding out the hard way, not everything works the way it's advertised. 
I just bought Indigo for my iClone 7.  haha

Reading This Topic