SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER UNTIL?

Posted By VirtualMedia 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
VirtualMedia
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Still riding the fence while using the 30 day demo to make the decision, is there a time limit on the introductory price or will this be the price of the plugin?

It would be helpful to see some facial animation examples IClone users rendered with the FW plugin are there any?

Virtual Media® / VTV® / The Virtual Entertainment Network...
http://VTVLive.com
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I'll post something by tomorrow morning (still waiting for my wife to get home to do the female part -- women!).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
VirtualMedia
VirtualMedia
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)

Kelleytoons (9/27/2017)
I'll post something by tomorrow morning (still waiting for my wife to get home to do the female part -- women!).

Been there doing that... Whistling looking forward to it.

mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
First time in my Iclone life I don't have free time to practice this new feature... Too much works. I'll make some tests this weekend and share my result.
I think it will be too late for the special price but may you can have a refund if it you're not satisfy.
But seriously you can't miss this feature. Don't expect having Star wars quality with the first pass but you will have a very robust/effeciency
quality wich save you looooot of time consuming to add some tweak for very specific facial pose.

See you folks
TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Good news. I've just been chatting to Reallusion support. I asked them when the special introductory offer runs out and they said      "end of this year"  . 

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Good and that's more than fair.

I'm going to try and get a few things done today and tomorrow, but while I *did* get my wife to cooperate I now find I want to do some mocap (the body kind) to complete my stuff, and I have to wait until later today (long story but the room I'm using needs to have the bed removed, and the Salvation Army is coming to get our donated mattress today).

As others have said, though, I can't imagine being unhappy with it.  The more I use it, the more I like it (there's a couple of minor nits I have but I suspect they will be cleared up in the next go-around).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
VirtualMedia
VirtualMedia
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

TheOldBuffer (9/28/2017)
Good news. I've just been chatting to Reallusion support. I asked them when the special introductory offer runs out and they said      "end of this year"  . 

That's great news!

I need a little time or some examples before dropping that much for a plugin. I'm looking forward to seeing some of KT's work with FW, he seems to be the most interested and involved with the FW plugin at this point.

TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I'm looking forward to getting  the plugin after a vacation in October, the amount of time saved will be incredible. 

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

VirtualMedia (9/28/2017)
TheOldBuffer (9/28/2017)

That's great news!

I need a little time or some examples before dropping that much for a plugin. I'm looking forward to seeing some of KT's work with FW, he seems to be the most interested and involved with the FW plugin at this point.

Ah, no pressure, then. <g>.

I think maybe I'm just the one talking the most about it -- perhaps I'm the one who waited the longest.  But I will try and get some stuff posted soon.

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
That is good news indeed and allows me to save for it. Thanks, Old Buffer, for checking this out!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic