New Computer

Posted By Moonci 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Moonci
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I just purchased a new computer using the specification given by Reallusion for iClone 7.  I want to transfer all of my purchased Reallusion products to the new computer.  Do I need a new license or registration number or do I just download the products?  

Thanks in advance
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 minutes ago
Moonci (9/22/2017)
I just purchased a new computer using the specification given by Reallusion for iClone 7.  I want to transfer all of my purchased Reallusion products to the new computer.  Do I need a new license or registration number or do I just download the products?  

Thanks in advance

You don't need a new license.

Do you have the software installed on an older computer? In that case you'll need to uninstall first while being connected to the internet, because that will free up licenses.

If you want to keep the software on another computer, then that is possible as well. One license allows you two installations on two different computers, provided that only one instance of the software is used at any one time (i.e., sharing is not allowed).

You can now just go ahead, download the software and content, install, and enjoy!

BTW, if you already have content on another computer, you don't need to reinstall but can just copy over the content.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Moonci
Moonci
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

I appreciate the information.  It was very helpful.  
rcm
rcm
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Hi, ... I buy icone 7 and faceware and my computer although minimally met the requirements but faceware does not work perfectly, capture at 14 fps, very slow, I plan to buy neuron too, so I will have to buy a new computer. The question is how can I install on the new faceware machine if it has already been installed in the old one.
thanks
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
You manage the Faceware license with the link they gave you to activate it in the first place.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
rcm
rcm
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Thank you very much, I still do not know how to do it, but having the peace of mind that there will be no problem is enough for the moment. and my apologies for using automatic translator
rcm
rcm
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Help Please!
rcm
rcm
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

I bought a new computer and just installed it again IClone 7 and faceware.
disable the license in the first computer and download and install on the new computer.
faceware behaves as a trial and on the faceware website gives me the option to download a
cmcontainer file for the same computer.
It tells me that I have no licenses available. and now it does not even work on the first computer
and the new is a trial

rcm
rcm
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Mostrando 20171010_010220.jpg

Reading This Topic