Profile Picture

Iclone 7 facial Mocap troubleshoot black screen camera issue after purchase

Posted By SpiderTec 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Iclone 7 facial Mocap troubleshoot black screen camera issue after...

Author
SpiderTec
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
just a FYI if any-one has this issue
when i downloaded the demo facial mocap for iclone it worked great except for no record button.
so i purchased it, then uninstalled from Iclone and the desktop, then a re-install after a restart the camera was blank or fuzzy and not connecting
I had to re-install the "realtek" driver for the camera, after uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting, adding the serial number too many times, and also sending the serial # to Faceware Realtime for Iclone
it works fine, I did get BSOD from checking all the drivers connected to the USB hub, but after a quick bios reset it is working fine
just too bad i do not see a toungue movement option for this

hope this helps any-one that the camera stops working after purchasing and re-installing
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
You can get tongue movements by enabling "Record audio as visemes" (or whatever the heck it's called -- it's too early for me to boot everything up) on the iClone plugin-in screen to the upper left of the preview and record buttons.  Doing this will treat the audio track as it would if you didn't have facial mocap, but turn off the visemes of the lip and jaw (so only the tongue movements are used).  While not perfect (because analysing an audio track isn't the same as doing mocap) it's pretty good and I can't tell the difference, really.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Glad to hear you got it sorted out in the end. The limitation of the trial version is that it won't record but you can preview.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic