Face to Face

Posted By TonyDPrime 7 Years Ago
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote.
Author
TonyDPrime
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Mini Tests using the new Faceware plugin!  

No Audio on these

First used both Faceware and body puppet,
2nd just Faceware...and When Harry Met Sally....

but0fc0ursee
but0fc0ursee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Looking Good. Smile
Edited
7 Years Ago by but0fc0ursee
TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)

but0fc0ursee (9/20/2017)
Looking Good. Smile

Hello Wizard!
Thx!  This is exactly what I wanted!  
I love this thing.  I want to marry it.  And that there are more editing tools on the horizon is just awesome!....

Edited
7 Years Ago by TonyDPrime
but0fc0ursee
but0fc0ursee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Hey,
Seriously.... what's up?  No Phonemes, guy.
The mouth just flapping up and down. Ermm

The retargeter has an auto setting, where you adjust (3) poses for the lips and the software does the rest.
Edited
rogyru
rogyru
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
No audio LMAO and looks like a cum shot . I dont think TonyD even owns. Here you go TontD i made this just for you  Tongue

Edited
7 Years Ago by rogyrue
TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

rogyrue (9/20/2017)
No audio LMAO and looks like a cum shot . I dont think TonyD even owns. Here you go TontD i made this just for you  Tongue

Rogyrue  -
Thanks!  That is Awesome!  I love it can be done so quick!  I am so excited by the visual of it all I didn't bother with audio, but you know, audio enhancements specifically geared towards theatrics, like voice change, pitch shift, compression, and simple effects would be a great expansion opportunity for Reallusion to consider!
And LOL!!!  MORE VIDS!!!

Wizard - 
Yes!  I saw the newly released tutorial video mentioning of the combining retargeting for phonemes, I haven't looked into that yet.  But I could not have even made it look like this, in one quick pass, with the tools outside of this plugin.  I certainly would have had to have puppeted the 2nd.  I do not mind doing it, I actually enjoy it, just this thing is fun as hell.  
My other experiment vids I posted are of this type, where I have yet to see what is truly under the hood, just had fun creating...
I have certainly yet to see what is under the hood with this thing in its entirety linked to the iClone paradigm.
Did you get? would love to see your proper knowledge and power with this thing!!!    I am sure we will be seeing some AMAZING facial mocap vids from the community now, I so look forward to it.  And I very much think many others are going to take the iClone challenge of creating great things! 
Jfrog
Jfrog
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

This is great!   I haven't receive my webcam yet but I would be curious to see some samples with sync audio track.   The standard way of doing animation is to record the script first,  than animate after, so this is the workflow I am use too and the real test for me.

My workflow would be to record both the audio script and  the faceware motion capture at the same time, than add the neuron body motion capture after. 

Ryzen R9 5950x, RTX 3090, 128Gb Ram ,2 x 2 TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD

Horror Stories in VR
Immersive Sound VR
Immersive Sound VR on Oculus TV

TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Jfrog (9/20/2017)
This is great!   I haven't receive my webcam yet but I would be curious to see some samples with sync audio track.   The standard way of doing animation is to record the script first,  than animate after, so this is the workflow I am use too and the real test for me.

My workflow would be to record both the audio script and  the faceware motion capture at the same time, than add the neuron body motion capture after. 

Yeah, I actually didn't talk/make audio when I recorded the mocap.  It was, as But0fc0ursee properly termed it, "Flapping".  I just moved my lips like I was talking.
And it is what you are saying, also am used to recording audio first, then blending in, which is still possible obviously.  But like you are thinking with it matching the actual take, you need to record that audio good as you do it, and then export out and edit, and bring back in, etc...it will be a process adjustment!
I myself have a lower visual acceptability threshold, my brain cares more of audio Rolleyes  Which is ironic, given I was focussed on the visual and had no audio here...DOUBLE IRONY!
Edited
7 Years Ago by TonyDPrime
but0fc0ursee
but0fc0ursee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

TonyDPrime (9/20/2017)
...I actually didn't talk/make audio when I recorded the mocap.  It was, as But0fc0ursee properly termed it, "Flapping".  I just moved my lips like I was talking.

The whole purpose of "Purchasing" markerless facial mocap is to obtain...
~ The accurate "Subtle" nuances,....subtle difference or distinction in expression.

You recorded your mouth "flapping" up and down.
FW accurately did it's job.

It's called Faceware LIVE
~ Accurately record (Live) facial animation "With Audio."

Now, get your moneys worth.

Edited
TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

but0fc0ursee (9/20/2017)
TonyDPrime (9/20/2017)
...I actually didn't talk/make audio when I recorded the mocap.  It was, as But0fc0ursee properly termed it, "Flapping".  I just moved my lips like I was talking.

The whole purpose of "Purchasing" markerless facial mocap is to obtain...
~ The accurate "Subtle" nuances,....subtle difference or distinction in expression.

You recorded your mouth "flapping" up and down.
FW accurately did it's job.

It's called Faceware LIVE
~ Accurately record (Live) facial animation "With Audio."

Now, get your moneys worth.

Here we go!  No video or audio editing, just raw one click viseme tracking.  (Audio clipping happens, and I could have given more of an "oh" mouth at times, no lighting, no animation editing....nothing...
Just a raw take.  
RAW!...RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Reading This Topic