Profile Picture

Making drink a botle of water to my characther with motion pack g3 power tool 3 daily life and my...

Posted By cynsegura 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Making drink a botle of water to my characther with motion pack g3...

Author
cynsegura
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
I saw all the last webinar and follow expanations about linking etc.. I bought daily motions pack power tools 3 and still have issues to make my character drink a bottle or wate . In the seminar they said I have to change spread on the motion..
But not sure to undestand how to do that..

Another big problem I am having it is that I bought all pipeline. My computer is new and I have windows 7 and quite fast for all.. but takes ages to save work , placing content on my work panel etc..

Is there something I can do.. i dont' see that when you are on the webinar. It might be some settings I am having that they are wrong..

Please let me know..

Thanks..

Reading This Topic