Motion plus issue

Posted By gcshep 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gcshep
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago

Hi to one and all.

Help needed please I have saved my motion as a motion plus however when I try to load the motion plus I get an error message please see screen shots.
Even after receiving the error and pressing enter part of the motions loads .
Best Regards
George 

Edited
7 Years Ago by gcshep
wires
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
George,
Your first and second screen grabs show that the motion is 500 frames in length, and your last one also shows that the motion is 500 frames in length. First question, does the motion play correctly when added to a character? Second question, what part, or parts, of the motion don't load?

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

gcshep
gcshep
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Hi Gerry

Regarding your first part of reply I.e. 500 frames that is correct. Regarding the second part it only loads the motion for the character but it doe’s not load the motion for the weapon if you look at image one and then image 4 gives me a error message, image 5 shows only the loading for the character.

George  

wires
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
George,

Sorry for not getting back sooner on this, but there are a few things keeping me "on the go" at the moment.

Have you tried selecting "Add Motion to Library" to see if you can run the action using the Right mouse pop-up menu afterwards on this character?

The information available on the various page links here suggest that everything "should" work as per your actions, however maybe you missed a step somewhere along the way. I would start with trying the Add Motion to Library option first to see if that works.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

gcshep
gcshep
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Gerry
Thanks for getting back to me , I think I might have found the fault I have done a few iMotion plus with the WWII motions and props but using the CC character from the package they all work fine with iMotion Plus motion but when I use the UN Task package and us the script motion attached to the weapon this will not save the iMotion plus complete it is missing the fire and sound.
It would be great if another member who has both packages i.e. UN Task Package and the WWII package could have ago and see if they get the same results.

Best Regards
George  
gcshep
gcshep
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thought I would add this video .
https://youtu.be/DfCn99zNKaQ
Edited
7 Years Ago by gcshep

Reading This Topic