can not import 3ds max characters

Posted By kenneth.bernardo2 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kenneth.bernardo2
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I have been trying to Import characters into Iclone since I3pro then they told me that I should practice with the template so I tryed to Import the template untouched and Iclone pro4 crashes.
I own max 2009 and 2008 the 2009 plugin dose not work at all,2008 works in that it shows the file format in the max export menu but when I try to Import into iclone3pro or 4pro crash.Also theres not that much talk on this part of Iclone and I think this is a major part Importing, I don't think it,s stepping on anybody' s toes as a matter of fact that was the best part of Iclone I thought.Are they going to fix this problem is there any user who think that there should be a video on this topic?
Popeye
Popeye
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi Kenneth

I hope you don't mind by saying it is very important that everything goes in the right place. I have 2009 and I have checked things out for you and here are the directories where all should be. If not delete what you have put in already and restart comp. Once you have done this (that's if you have not already done so ???) fire up comp and  Max again and it should work.

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2009   IMGRT.dll

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2009\plugins   iClone3MaxExp.dle   AND the whole of  RLMaxExp Folder

Hope this may help you Wink

Click on the link below to visit my marketplace
http://city.reallusion.com/store/popeye

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/740bb8f0-5980-4577-ba69-295d.png

kenneth.bernardo2
kenneth.bernardo2
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Thanks popeye 2009 plugin is working still can't get template to open up in iclone4 pro when I try to import it says iclone has stopped working is that because the templates are to old I think there 2.5? Do you think I could change the mesh and submit it to reallusion and get the new templates it would work?Any way at this point have the plugins working but not iclone.
Thanks KennyBCrazy

Reading This Topic