Profile Picture

Crazy Talk 8 vs Animator ?

Posted By ShamuGroup 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ShamuGroup
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (392 reputation)Senior Member (392 reputation)Senior Member (392 reputation)Senior Member (392 reputation)Senior Member (392 reputation)Senior Member (392 reputation)Senior Member (392 reputation)Senior Member (392 reputation)Senior Member (392 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Does the more expensive CrazyTalk Animator 3 product incorporate the same functionality offered in  CrazyTalk 8 so that if I buy Animator I could do the same creations that I would do in CrazyTalk 8 ?
THank you for the insight..... additional question....when I go to render a 2D image with 2000 images...it seems like it takes a long time to accomplice the rendering ie over an hour.  I have a windows 10pro with  intel core i7 processor...am I doing something incorrectly or is this normal?

Edited
7 Years Ago by ShamuGroup
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Both CrazyTalk Animator 3 and CrazyTalk 8 allow you to create 2D heads from photos. However CrazyTalk 8 Pro/Pipeline also allows you to create 3D heads from photos which CTA3 doesn't . On the flip side, CTA3 allows you to create full bodied characters whereas CT8 only creates talking heads. It really depends on the type of animations you wish to create. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

dancollins59
dancollins59
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Howdy, It seems that if I want to do lip-sync that the best product choice would be CrazyTalk 8. And if I want full body animation, then Animator is the way to go. But suppose I have a full-length body image of a human dressed in a business suit that I want to dance AND sing with good lip-sync, which product(s) would I use?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

dancollins59 (10/2/2018)
Howdy, It seems that if I want to do lip-sync that the best product choice would be CrazyTalk 8. And if I want full body animation, then Animator is the way to go. But suppose I have a full-length body image of a human dressed in a business suit that I want to dance AND sing with good lip-sync, which product(s) would I use?

Hi... CrazyTalk Animator 3 will be the best choice. You can create lip-sync in CTA3 in just the same way as CrazyTalk 8.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

shuncombs
shuncombs
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi what the best Photoshop for CTA3 animation pipeline ? Im trying used my won Character that I create &
work the eyes in the right way in that face puppet doe i'm really stuck here. 

What up to all the cartoon animation that in here on the 2018
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

shuncombs (3/17/2019)
Hi what the best Photoshop for CTA3 animation pipeline

The latest Photoshop CC is the best choice but you can use older versions as well.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic