Profile Picture

Organization of Props and Scenes

Posted By fortemac 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
fortemac
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Is it OK to rearrange the props so that they are easier to find? I want to sort props used in different locations such as the beach or the office. I can move them around in the Reallusion Template folder, but will I mess up anything? I suppose if there are updates, I could just reinstall. 

lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
fortemac (9/9/2017)
Is it OK to rearrange the props so that they are easier to find? I want to sort props used in different locations such as the beach or the office. I can move them around in the Reallusion Template folder, but will I mess up anything? I suppose if there are updates, I could just reinstall. 

Short answer: yes,I do.
Long answer: stay under  Reallusion Template folder so program can track. also use custom folder and folders there. Watch for changes during updates.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
fortemac
fortemac
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)Senior Member (290 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Thanks for replying. I went ahead and tried it. My new, less than 2-month-old, laptop is getting fixed, so I loaded CTA on an old computer and moved some things around. If it doesn't mess anything up while my laptop is gone, I'll keep the change. Otherwise, no harm, no foul.

Reading This Topic