Profile Picture

My characters are losing thire eyebrows

Posted By Muffu 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Muffu
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
My characters are losing their eyebrows......

....Well, more like one of them is. I imported the character twice, I check the PSD files to see if anything was miss placed or if the layers were even named right a million times and it all checked out. Even if I change the layer to be visible and change the sprite AND even lock it, during animation it's just gone. I'm working with crazy talk 3.1 pipeline. I noticed it dose this only with the face??? (It happened with other face stuff on different characters of mine.) So I'm assuming they are working on fixing the bugs, but if anyone has a fix now that would be awesome!!! I'm still learning the program so I might just be doing something wrong. OTL'" 

Here's what I mean. So I changed the sprite...or,at least try to. :/

This one shows I changed it and now you can see it!

Okay, now I put a blink animation to this and it's GONE! why?! D: What am I doing wrong and how to fix???

Thank you if you choose to help! m(_ _)m
Muffu
Muffu
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Ohhhhh OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I think I figured out a way for them to show up on the character! Only took me 2 weeks and a cry for help on the forum. OTL'" I had to put the eye brow on the timeline. It's really a hassle doing it but it's there and worked, so I'm going with it I guess. :/

This also brings up another burning question of mine. For the back hair, it's layered wired,as in it's in back of the head yes, but it's above the torso. Do I have to attach it to the head instead so it's behind everything? Or do I make it a new bone attached to the head so I can mess with it later? I have a lot of characters with long hair. ;v; help please.
Edited
7 Years Ago by Muffu

Reading This Topic