Profile Picture

Studio Mocap - Pistol Moves & Pistol Stunts (2017/08)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Pistol Moves & Pistol Stunts, the third pack of Human Mocap Series, is now available in the Content Store!
You can choose individual packs, or buy the Pistol Fight Combo with lower price.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f50686d2-1fea-4b85-9e48-8d79.jpg

Product: Pistol Moves

Nowadays, pistols are the the most common weapons used for military, police, detective, and mafia animation games. So no content creator can do without pistol combat motions. The pack includes base combat animations like search, guard, take cover, and shooting motion clips. All animations have been meticulously captured through professional stunt actors inside state-of-the-art, optical motion capture studios. Through careful motion planning, and accurate data optimization you will get highly-authentic, loop-and-blend ready, pistol motions that are hard to find in other sources.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcd7deda-5fe5-4de3-af87-80ef.jpg
  • Pack includes :
    • Motions x 76 ( Search x 49, Take Cover x 18, Shoot x 9)
    • Note: This pack includes 9 x iC7 embedded motions.
  • File Size: 42.5 MB
  • Compatible with: iClone 6.53, or above

Please click HERE to visit the product page for full information.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product: Pistol Stunts

Finally, you can enhance the original Pistol Moves Pack motions with this exquisite collection of heroic behaviors that seamlessly blend and adapt to your gun-weilding combat moves. Spruce up your hero animations with iconic stunt performances, epic executions, jaw-clenching melee action, and symbiotic hit & fall motions! All animations have been meticulously captured through professional stunt actors inside state-of-the-art, optical motion capture studios. Through careful motion planning, and accurate data optimization you will get highly-authentic, loop-and-blend ready, pistol motions that are hard to find in other sources.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/33dad87d-04d8-400f-a143-f35b.jpg

• Pack includes :
    • Motions x 38 ( Perform x 10, Execution x 16, Dagger Melee x 6, Hit x 6)
    • Note: This pack includes 14 x iC7 embedded motions.
  • File Size: 31 MB
  • Compatible with: iClone 6.53, or above

Please click HERE to visit the product page for full information.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motion Captured from Professional Action Actors
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9066c2cb-9b2a-4265-a036-a0f1.jpg

Complete Character Mobility System
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1aa7bd7a-a746-4d9f-a695-7334.jpg

Pistol Fight Combo

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1612785b-6a58-439c-9c26-457a.jpg

--
The sneak preview post about this pack: https://forum.reallusion.com/338292/Human-Mocap-Series-3-Pistol-Moves-Stunts-Available-Now

Edited
6 Years Ago by Miranda (RL)
videodv
videodv
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi Miranda

Just pruchased these and I am unable to install keeps saying something about QT DlL's not usable?

Cheers
Chris.
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Hi Chris, 
Sorry for the late reply. Please contact our Support Team at https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx
They will help you to analyze the issue and fix it. 

videodv (8/28/2017)
Hi Miranda

Just pruchased these and I am unable to install keeps saying something about QT DlL's not usable?

Cheers
Chris.

Jfrog
Jfrog
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Just bought this great pack. The only thing missing is a short tutorial on how to use it.  I know it seems obvious but I have no idea how to use the label system (A,B,C,D). Many transition are very smooth some other don't work probably because of the missing info. I understand the basic concept (start, loop, end) but a short tutorial would be mostly welcome! 

Thanks!

Ryzen R9 5950x, RTX 3090, 128Gb Ram ,2 x 2 TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD

Horror Stories in VR
Immersive Sound VR
Immersive Sound VR on Oculus TV

Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Jfrog, 

The main video shows the concept of connecting motions. Is it not what you expected?

Jfrog (9/16/2017)
Just bought this great pack. The only thing missing is a short tutorial on how to use it.  I know it seems obvious but I have no idea how to use the label system (A,B,C,D). Many transition are very smooth some other don't work probably because of the missing info. I understand the basic concept (start, loop, end) but a short tutorial would be mostly welcome! 

Thanks!

Jfrog
Jfrog
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Hi Miranda,

In the videos the motions goes from B to D than from E to C but I still don't get the labeling system. Are you suppose to be able to blend any motions ? because sometime, it doesn't work . When it does not work I simply choose another motion, not a big thing but I was curious to know if the motions had to be assembled together following a labeling code.   Smile

Thank you.

Horror Stories in VR
Immersive Sound VR

Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Jfrog,

I got your point! These series of Human Mocap packs don't support auto motion blending like MixMoves Communication 200, instead, we use the motion diagram to present the concept of how motions transit smoothly to other motions. You can keep the flexibility of connecting motions not on the diagram, but might need a little tweak to make it work smoothly.
Jfrog
Jfrog
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the info Miranda. I love this pack! The motions look really professional and most of the them connect without any little tweak.   Smile

Horror Stories in VR
Immersive Sound VR

Reading This Topic