Profile Picture

Hi there...Newbie from The Netherlands-Europe

Posted By epuntn 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
epuntn
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hi there..My name is Edwin...40 years and a total newbie with this kind of programming.
I am busy programming my christmas light show, 1 of the few in The Netherlands with synced music and "pixel" led lights.
I had a crazy idea of putting a projector outside that shows movieclips ( synced with the lights)...And in my search for some faces singing the lyrics I found this software.
There is 1 guy that sells these talking/singing faces online and I wanted to buy one from him, but he is asking about $75 for just 1 face and I have to pay double if I want that face to sing a other song than he sells.
Than...I started searching the internet and found CRAZYTALK 8 and ....THATS what that guy is using!!! Just a standard SANDRA with some elf ears and some music...
So...I am going to buy the programme myself and start playing with it.
I did a first test trail today and in 40 minutes I had a standard actor singing 30 seconds (trail max).
So...now I am looking for a way to make something like a Santa Hat and stuff to import...But for now....I have found a new hobby!!>

GrannyJ
GrannyJ
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Welcome to the community!
Reallusion provides a TON of software products that could assist in your endeavors.  Crazy Talk is great for what you want to do, but if you also desire a 3D realistic scene/video, also check out iClone and Character Creator.....  you will be amazed at what you can do with a short learning curve....  and if you have any questions, there are a ton of tutorials & a lot of members who will be happy to assist....
But most of all, have fun & enjoy your project!
Warmest wishes for success,
Granny J

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

paulg625
paulg625
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Welcome ! But be warned you are entering a realm which can become quite addictive...  
Edited
7 Years Ago by paulg625
toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: Today @ 4:32 AM
You're welcome!

epuntn (8/27/2017)
I did a first test trail today and in 40 minutes I had a standard actor singing 30 seconds (trail max).

Go to "Time Settings" and raise your amount of frames (1800=30 seconds)... No "trail max." anymore (well, the max is 15 minutes/54000 frames...)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d8b2b3ec-6799-4346-b8a0-18f2.png

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

epuntn
epuntn
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Tested it and it worked!!!...for 1 time only!!!!

As soon as I closed the programma and started the next day I could not change it anymore....
Never mind...I am going to buy the programma anyway.
Just need to find out if I can design my own accessoires.... I really only need a Santa hat and maybe a Santa beard, jacket...thats it.
And the santa hat is part of the Party pack but thats $99 !!!! 
I think thats a bit much if I only need the few christmas items in that pack.
See that the only thing that is stopping me from buying right away....

Edited
7 Years Ago by epuntn

Reading This Topic