Profile Picture

Does any1 know what the Perception Neuron Hardware Coupon is?

Posted By Evey Fawkes 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Does any1 know what the Perception Neuron Hardware Coupon is?

Author
Evey Fawkes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
wanting to buy a few things, the solo mocap plugin for starters. I saw that there is a coupon that goes with it.
please reallusion, i need 2 decide today. pls let me know what the coupon is because i want to buy the complete 32 suit as well 

thanks

evey fawkes
stuwhit
stuwhit
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi IamAnonymous I bought my solo plugin in December, and got a 20% coupon code to use at Noitom. which I did. as a side note, I wished I bought the case as well, the fittings in the suit do feel risky. But I've had no problems. I only mention the case, when I went to see how much, they wanted $90.15 for postage. plus the $199 for the case. so a bit costly. You may save a little on postage if you buy them together. But remember VAT or Import duty. if you pay them. I paid and extra £306 on top of the suit. £985. Plus £27 credit card fee. But I'm from the UK. Good luck Smile

Evey Fawkes
Evey Fawkes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hey thank you so much. Have been patiently waiting to buy the suit for over a year. Coupon sounds great, and yes... the taxman. oh well, right?
hope u 2 happy with the suit. gonna buy the 32-version. 
just throwing in screenshot of my favorite caracker (u didnt see those wardrobe fails...LOL)

Evey.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a0f94983-e2ce-4db7-9d00-bfc0.jpg  

Reading This Topic