crazytalk crash on 3c facefittig

Posted By hidden.pearl 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hidden.pearl
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Everytime I start with 3d facefitting, Crazytlak crashes on this step(attached). However, it works well with 2d face fitting. I have tried running as administrator. I have Nvedia Ge Force 750M, and all of other 3d softwares run well on this system.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c0b6bf90-a726-4cab-9381-cd7a.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 43 minutes ago
Please try updating your graphics drivers and ensure you have the latest available. See the link below to check.

If your computer has switchable graphics (both Intel and Nvidia), do ensure you are running CrazyTalk with the more powerful graphics card. Do not choose the Intel graphics option. You can normally do this by right clicking the CrazyTalk desktop icon and choosing "Run With Graphics Processor".

It would also be worth running Windows Update to ensure your system is fully updated.

In Windows 7 you can do this by clicking Start > All Programs > Windows Update > Check For updates. In Windows 8 go to the Start Screen and type Windows Update. Then select "Check For Update" from the search list. In Windows 10 go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and then "Check For Update".

Hopefully one of the above will help resolve the problem for you. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

hidden.pearl
hidden.pearl
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)

Thank you Peter... 
I have put default for crazytalk to Nvedia Ge card. I have win 8. and everything is updated :|
sarvobusiness
sarvobusiness
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I am facing the same error , do you have any update about how you solved this ? please help
hidden.pearl
hidden.pearl
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Hi, I installed one version earlier than this one. earlier version is working. 

Reading This Topic