Profile Picture

Human Mocap Series #3 - Pistol Moves & Stunts (Available Now)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 7 Years Ago
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote.

Human Mocap Series #3 - Pistol Moves & Stunts (Available Now)

Author
dogged2003
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Miranda (RL) (8/24/2017)

Hi dogged2003, in case I misunderstood your question... are you talking about the coordinate issue you addressed before?

Thanks for the answer.
Yes! I'm talking about coordinates. Let's look at the use of the movement Crouch_Walk_L_AgainstWall.
I want to tell a story. I apply Walk and Crouch_Walk_L_AgainstWall. Ridiculous, the actor turns between the movements?
Because I do not have to tell the story. I need to print the chart: https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/iclone/Pack/assassin_moves/diagram.html?category=Presets. And looking at it apply: Walk, Stand_Idle_to_Crouch_Idle, Crouch_to_AgainstWall, and only now Crouch_Walk_L_AgainstWall.
It is much easier to orient all the movements in the beginning to coordinate. Create a person's file, with the following options:
<SampleTransform> Normal </ SampleTransform>
And you can apply the movements in a more diverse manner. Transitions will be more natural, without sudden turns.
How do you find this?

My YouTube channel.
Edited
7 Years Ago by dogged2003
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Got it, thanks for the explanation!
it seems to me the best solution is that iClone has this kind of ability and flexibility, which has been discussed before. 
As for the connection between motions, take this pack for example, you can find the relation from the file names such like 
B=Search
C=Guard
If you would like to animate a character from searching to guarding, you can choose a motion with its name initialized as BC_xxxxx.

dogged2003 (8/25/2017)
Miranda (RL) (8/24/2017)

Hi dogged2003, in case I misunderstood your question... are you talking about the coordinate issue you addressed before?

Thanks for the answer.
Yes! I'm talking about coordinates. Let's look at the use of the movement Crouch_Walk_L_AgainstWall.
I want to tell a story. I apply Walk and Crouch_Walk_L_AgainstWall. Ridiculous, the actor turns between the movements?
Because I do not have to tell the story. I need to print the chart: https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/iclone/Pack/assassin_moves/diagram.html?category=Presets. And looking at it apply: Walk, Stand_Idle_to_Crouch_Idle, Crouch_to_AgainstWall, and only now Crouch_Walk_L_AgainstWall.
It is much easier to orient all the movements in the beginning to coordinate. Create a person's file, with the following options:
<SampleTransform> Normal </ SampleTransform>
And you can apply the movements in a more diverse manner. Transitions will be more natural, without sudden turns.
How do you find this?

Reading This Topic