Profile Picture

Human Mocap Series #3 - Pistol Moves & Stunts (Available Now)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 7 Years Ago
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote.

Human Mocap Series #3 - Pistol Moves & Stunts (Available Now)

Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Human Mocap - Pistol Moves & Pistol Stunts - Available Now (Aug 28th)

Know More: https://forum.reallusion.com/339152/Human-Mocap-Pistol-Moves-Pistol-Stunts-Now-Available

--
Followed by Female Casual Moves and Assassin Moves, third pack of Human Mocap Series is about to launch soon.

The pistol is the most common weapon used nowadays. To compose a full-story animation video, shooting action is just one of the motions required. In this Pistol Move & Stunt pack, you will get all the essential moves you may need to create a lifelike gangster or gunfire film!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9366b356-a422-43bc-9b28-c6e6.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f3a73d65-e964-4a38-a298-a0b2.jpg

Motion Captured from Professional Action Actors

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/85f9d65c-9a50-4cd1-b1a0-8ae4.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dcbd02c0-fd84-4f65-9f78-81cb.jpg

Complete Character Mobility System

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e76803b2-a6e3-4121-a1cb-3134.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/274a6200-161c-4447-b870-06f7.jpg

Product Overview
  • Pistol Move x 76
    • Search x 49
    • Take Cover x 18
    • Shoot x 9
  • Pistol Stunt x 38
    • Stunt Perform x 10
    • Execution 16
    • Dagger Melee x 6
    • Hit x 6

((( Video demonstration will be disclosed next week!! )))

Edited
7 Years Ago by Miranda (RL)
TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
All these new packs look great, the clothes pack and now this motions pack. Normally I'd buy them all but like a lot of folks here I'm waiting for news/price on the faceware plugin/mocap before buying. 

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

paulg625
paulg625
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Really great ! looking forward to it. Even having my own motion capture outfit it can be cost effective to purchase ready made specialty movements to subsidize and save time. ( Plus the "Professional actor part )
Edited
7 Years Ago by paulg625
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Yes, I agree -- having professionally made moves is always better, even when you can capture your own as I can.

However -- we need male hair styles more than ANYTHING (or what folks would actually be shooting these guns?  Don't tell me it's those weird hairstyle looks we already have.  Just give us the basic six men's hairstyles, PLEASE!).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I believe this time the package will be made for people who want to do shows, movies and cartoons. The previous package (Assassin Moves) was more like a set for studying 3D graphics: the root of the actor, the root of the movement, the coordination of the roots, the XYZ coordinates.
Or do developers think that iClone was bought by students to study geometry? Or do users dream of editing a Persona file that does not have documentation?
I suggest that all the movements begin in the beginning to coordinate. Combine the root of the motion with the origin coordinate (including rotation around the Z axis).
I also suggest attaching the Persona file, with included root combining, as discussed:
Iclone has grown, it's time to think about the convenience of the tool, about its ergonomics.
Thank you. I ask you to facilitate the use of files.

My YouTube channel.
Edited
7 Years Ago by dogged2003
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Hi dogged2003,

Thanks for the feedback! Like "Assassin Moves" mocap pack, we will present the Pistol mobility system by a motion diagram (example of Assassin Moves'). From this diagram, users will know how to connect the motion clips to get the best results.
Normally the motions with different ending coordinates are the ending pose in our original design. However, if users want to continue the movement after those motions, users can refer to the "How to" tutorial we will provide along with the pack to fix it. 

dogged2003 (8/22/2017)
I believe this time the package will be made for people who want to do shows, movies and cartoons. The previous package (Assassin Moves) was more like a set for studying 3D graphics: the root of the actor, the root of the movement, the coordination of the roots, the XYZ coordinates.
Or do developers think that iClone was bought by students to study geometry? Or do users dream of editing a Persona file that does not have documentation?
I suggest that all the movements begin in the beginning to coordinate. Combine the root of the motion with the origin coordinate (including rotation around the Z axis).
I also suggest attaching the Persona file, with included root combining, as discussed:
Iclone has grown, it's time to think about the convenience of the tool, about its ergonomics.
Thank you. I ask you to facilitate the use of files.

dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Miranda (RL) (8/22/2017)
Hi dogged2003,

Thanks for the feedback! Like "Assassin Moves" mocap pack, we will present the Pistol mobility system by a motion diagram (example of Assassin Moves'). From this diagram, users will know how to connect the motion clips to get the best results.

Thanks for the answer.
I bought a good computer, bought iClone, and I need to keep a paper with a diagram in front of my eyes, to understand what kind of movement I can use after another?

My YouTube channel.
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

dogged2003 (8/24/2017)

Thanks for the answer.
I bought a good computer, bought iClone, and I need to keep a paper with a diagram in front of my eyes, to understand what kind of movement I can use after another?

Hi dogged2003, in case I misunderstood your question... are you talking about the coordinate issue you addressed before?
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Two videos are uploaded today to show about how to connect motions seamlessly!

(pack used: Pistol Moves)

(pack used: Pistol Moves & Pistol Stunts)

TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Yet another pack on my wishlist. 

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

Reading This Topic