Ban all bombs and SMILE ;-)

Posted By toystorylab 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
toystorylab
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 41 minutes ago

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

rogyru
rogyru
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Pushing the envelope with this effort Whistling
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
rogyrue (8/22/2017)

It's called, "art."

It wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but that's okay.  Thanks for sharing.  Smile

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

rogyru
rogyru
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
justaviking (8/22/2017)
rogyrue (8/22/2017)

It's called, "art."

It wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but that's okay.  Thanks for sharing.  Smile

Art tends to be some thing you put many hours in to and some  passion and imagination . Regardless if others  like it are not. Iclone is a powerful tool and its apparent many users cant be even bothered to put time and effort in to projects on the forum. I can count on two hands how many people actually create art here and put effort in to there projects. The rest borders on spam . Should be far more Iclone 7 animations showing all its advanced  features on this forum. If i was potential buyer looking at projects there  not much on display going to make me think about investing.

Not sure what the thinking is behind have showcases for all iclone products in one section of the forum. I want to see what people are doing with Iclone 7 and CC2 but very very few projects using these tools on display  . Tends to be more Iclone 5 and 6.  If only the people who talk the talk ever day on the forum actually done the walk as well and made a animation would help . I be over on Daz forums if i want to discuss the light of a still render

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 41 minutes ago
rogyrue (8/23/2017)
Art tends to be some thing you put many hours in to and some  passion and imagination . Regardless if others  like it are not. Iclone is a powerful tool and its apparent many users cant be even bothered to put time and effort in to projects on the forum. I can count on two hands how many people actually create art here and put effort in to there projects. The rest borders on spam .

Oh, well i guess your "glory box" was art...
https://forum.reallusion.com/338502/Glory-Box

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Reading This Topic