Posted By Peter (RL) 7 Years Ago
Rated 3 stars based on 2 votes.

3D Head Showcase - Get the "Dress-up" Content Pack for $1

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bcfd90d1-a762-4145-8973-a318.jpg

3D Head Showcase - Share your 3D Heads and get the "Dress-up - Showtime" Content Pack for $1

Yes you read that right. Share your CrazyTalk 8 3D Heads here and we will give you the "Dress Up - Showtime" Content Pack for just $1. All you need to do is post a video of your 3D Head created in CrazyTalk 8 and we will send you a purchase link for the Dress Up pack for $1. It's that simple. Please see below for more details.

Event Time: 2017/8/16 - 2017/8/31

Step 1: Use CrazyTalk 8 to create your 3D Head.
Step 2: Share your 3D Head video in this thread.
Step 3: Take a screenshot of your 3D Head post and send it to "webinar@reallusion.com"
Step 4: You will then receive the "Dress Up" Content Pack purchase link for $1 in 1-2 working day.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
I don't want the pack (only use CT for creating 3D heads) but I thought I'd share this quick thing I did just now of Sterling Archer (inspired by a video of a Brit gal who did a great iClone tutorials on doing 2D in iClone which I *must* try for myself one day).

This points out, BTW, how we REALLY need more male hair (because where this falls down is the hair -- oh, RL, bring us that hair pack ASAP.  And let it have tons of just "normal" male hair styles, as Sterling just has the standard wavy men's hair look that should have been included with Character Creator from the very beginning).

And here he is in iClone (still a work in progress):

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Nice work KT! Loved the stylized look. Any chance you can share that tutorial link? Was it mostly unwrapping UVs and drawing over them in photoshop? Really like the look of the suit as well in iClone. Would be great to have a full scene with props and backgrounds in that same style. Really got me thinking here...

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

I have no personal problems sharing that link, but yesterday for the first time I looked at it and it was marked private and asked not to share indiscriminately.  So I'm going to give it to you via PM (no offense to others here, but I would be betraying her if I did otherwise.  Others can PM me if they also want the link but putting it on this open forum would just not be right).

And for the life of me I don't know how I found it if it WAS private -- perhaps she changed that setting after I had found it (who knows how I came across it originally?)

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Anita (I think that's her name) has now given me permission to share it here (she says it's on here somewhere anyway) so I thought I'd post the link for all to see:

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
marigins
marigins
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi,
Yesterday I began to study the program. It turns out not quite what I would like. But I will try and hope that I will get better results.
It is a pity that the choice of hair and clothes is very poor, then as a huge amount of accessories for parties.

Edited
7 Years Ago by marigins
captainpeter
captainpeter
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Great webinar.  Using my girlfriend as the model, my efforts are on YouTube:-

Edited
7 Years Ago by captainpeter
tcbasset
tcbasset
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)

I made this character Arnold Sezni

I think I already have the showtime pack.
Edited
7 Years Ago by tcbasset
tcbasset
tcbasset
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)

I agree about the hair.  We need more hair and normal hair would you think be standard.  Women's hair also very limited but male hair even more so.

Don't understand how RL can give us clown suits but not ordinary hair styles!?
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Male hair is the weakness of ALL the RL product line -- we are missing the six basic male hair styles in iClone as well.

They ought to just release a pack for their entire line for those styles.  I know they have more hair in the works, but who knows what styles it will be?  (Most likely some more punk or extreme styles that NO ONE would ever use).

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic