Posted 4 Years Ago
Last Active: Last Month
Curve Editor 01: IntroPreviously there was only the Template which doesn’t allow for much editing, and now the existence of the Curve Editor has become a game changer with the following implications:
Differences between Linear and Non-linear
- Dynamic, interesting, and even realistic motions can be achieved.
- The ability to make mechanical and biological motion visually distinct.
Getting Started - A Lesson in Bouncing Ball
Let’s take a look at the usage of some very simple keys to quickly understand how the Curve Editor can be used for Prop transformations.
Contents of the video:
- Ways to open the Curve Editor.
- Curve Editor first impression and preliminary information.
- From axis to axis, we’ll explain the relation between the directional axis and the motion. Especially the most shallow concepts of the Curve Editor.
- Exhibit the differences between linear and non-linear motion.
NEXT: 02: iClone
4 Years Ago by