Profile Picture

Problems importing mp3 audio file in ct8, in win 10

Posted By npiave 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
npiave
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
When I had ct8 installed on win 8.1, it was able to upload mp3 files perfectly.
Now, after the upgrade to win 10, the importation fails and the following error message box appears: "Unable to load the audio file. File audio format non valid".
Why? The previous mp3 file functioned perfectly and are the same that I'am trying to upload now!! What is the solution for this issue? Please, help me!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 12 minutes ago
I don't have any issues using MP3's with CT8 in Windows 10 so it would see you have a codec problem.

You may find you can solve the problem by installing a codec pack like K-Lite. You can download it using the link below.

https://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic