Posted By Lord Ashes 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

BUG: Content Uploader Does Not Allow Upload Of SomeCC Accessories

Author
Lord Ashes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I am trying to upload 2 accessories. However, when I do so, Content Uploader complains with the following error:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6246b4a4-b2b9-438b-8623-2bc1.png 
As you can see the file name of the accessory meets the naming requirements and I even tried renaming it to ensure the the spaces were ordinary spaces. However, I have managed to upload CC Accessories in the past.

Is there a way to somehow determine, more specifically, what the problem is? The content was created in CC 2.11.

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

When I tried to upload the CC ccAcc files for the content, Content Uploader would not accept them.
When I pushed the character to iClone 7 and then saved the accessories in iClone 7 (also as iAcc files), I was able to upload the content.

EDIT: CC uses ccAcc while iClone 7 uses iAcc files.

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Edited
7 Years Ago by Lord Ashes
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thanks for reporting. Developers can upload ccAcc files now Smile
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Confirmed. Uploading ccAcc file seem to work now. Thanks.

Reading This Topic