A wolf or a pack of wolves

Posted By DesertWalker 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DesertWalker
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Also looking for a wolf or a pack of wolves. They can be part of a wildlife pack.
shygirl
shygirl
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi David,

You might want to take a look HERE

Popeye also made a pack with Eagles.... must be almost two years ago.....I think he gave them as a freebie.  I will hunt them out and drop you a PM with the link

Hope this helps.

Shy Smile

"O wad some Power the gift tae gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"

W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Are these the birds you looking for. i have the models ready for animation

Wil Veeke-Reallusion Certified Content Developer

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

Attachments
birds.jpg (88 views, 449.00 KB)
Edited
15 Years Ago by W.VEEKE
DesertWalker
DesertWalker
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Hi Shygirl,

Yes. These wolves are great! I will get them tomorrow. From now on I will make sure I check out Clones2Go before posting any wishful contents here. You may already have it.

Thanks for the generous gift of the eagle from you and Popeye. Although it was made a while ago, it is beautiful and will be perfect for background shots in the future. 

David

DesertWalker
DesertWalker
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Wil,

If they have the animations, these will be the birds I am looking for. I will use these for close actions and the free one from Popeye and Shygirl for background shots.

David

W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi, they not animated yet, But if these are the birds i can do this the coming weekend, tell me what they have to do

Wil Veeke-Reallusion Certified Content Developer

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

DesertWalker
DesertWalker
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Wil,

I'm not an expert on eagle motions, so I watch some videos in YouTube. This NatGeo video may help to illustrate what I am looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tufnqWNP9AA

I need the following motions for the coming project:

1) Glide

2) Swoop down, attack and lift off (example: in the video, the  intruding eagle swoops down, catches a fish and lifts off)

3) Midair fight postures/motions. The midair fighting postures or moves as illustrated by the fight between the FEMALE eagle and the intruding eagle. If it is too hard to build in the fighting moves, then I can take the eagle in fighting posture(s) and do the spinning and exchange of positions of the rivals during the fight. But I will defer to your judgement - you seem to capture animal motions well. (In the project,  the eagle will attack and capture a smaller bird midair. Not exactly a fair fight, but I think the fighting moves should do.)

To make the eagle more versatile for everyone, it will help to have more motions. Again I am no expert, but I noticed the owl from an animal pack has the following: takeoff, landing, standing-idle, standing-look-around, wing-beat-fast, wing-beat-slow (or maybe the user can just slow down the motion). Maybe you can do something similar or make motions more appropriate for eagles? You decide. Almost whatever you make will be fine.

Thanks,

David

Edited
15 Years Ago by davidyang

Reading This Topic