Image Layer PSD

Posted By vidi 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
vidi
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I have breaked now my project down to show what I do not understand 
Why  do the LHand Layer not show my LHand sprite in CTA ?
Actually I have made the whole Layer hand Thing with alll Pose and had named it exactly  , but  it has not worked .

Therefore I have now reduced it  with only an Image to localized my mistake  see what happend. 
But also this do not work and,  I have no idea why .
That is exactly the same Strucktur,  only named with LHand .You see RHand does works but why LHand not ? 
I can not more understand the whole  thing.
It looks simple but  melted my brain  Crazy Also the Bone  Dots are all in the right Position 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/eba181b1-0c9b-46d6-8240-6724.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

vidi
vidi
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Very STRANGE Hehe
You can see in the picture the Layer is named LHand Or I'm crazy ? Blink 
when I now copy the Layer Name from RHand for paste this for rename the LHand Layer and renamed it from  R to L  then it works 
But what is the diffent now ? I can't see a L is a L for me 
What a waste of time for many hour time to find this stupid error.

liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
7 Years Ago by vidi
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Vidi,

Maybe you were looking at it too long but if you look at the image you posted, the left hand image is named "Lhand" not "LHand" as it should be.
The H was not upper case! I think that was your issue and case is important for this to work.

^

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Edited
7 Years Ago by jlittle
vidi
vidi
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

No No that is only a Image Layer and has nothing to do with the Layer Group LHand 
Normally in this Group are  the many  Hand Pose Images . If you want no Sprite swaping, no matter how this Image is named, otherwise you need this labeling.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ac6fa516-4f48-484d-a45a-c5ca.png
I really only changed the LHand GroupLayer to LHand and it works now. That really crazy . 

liebe Grüße vidi

Reading This Topic