Motion Keyframes

Posted By CeZikk 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
CeZikk
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi! 
I'm not sure if I don't understand how the motion keyframe works or it is some kind of a bug. 
Here's the video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1mx4vsxfs4pt47/CTA3KeyFrames.mp4?dl=0
As you can see I made a blank space on my timeline so I can copy motion keyframes from different part of the timeline. All the keyframes for all the body parts, before the blank space starts and at the end, are inserted.
You can see that through all the blank space, my character doesn't move. When I copy the keyframes from different place of the timeline to the blank space, it totally changes the bone positions.
In my opinion it shouldn't change at all, since all of the bones have their keyframes in position. Why it happens like that? Am I missing something?

kylelee
kylelee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have tried to reproduce your issue, but unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this issue.
But I also have happened that unexpected motion between the two animation clip.
So I reset the motion on began the motion clip at the first frame.
You could try this method.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b341db3b-938d-41ab-bf7b-e6a8.png

Reading This Topic