Relistic Human Heads Shown as "trial"

Posted By thedirector1974 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thedirector1974
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Hi there,

I am in middle of preproduction to my next movie and I wanted to creat new chracters via CC2.1. I want to use the "Realistic Human Head" pack from Reallusion as a base to go on. Problem is. CC2.1 doesn't recognize the heads as paid content and I always have a watermark when I import on of the heads. In iClone 7 the heads work fine - no watermark. I tried to reinstall the pack with no luck. So something must be off with CC2.1.

Any suggestions?

Greetings, Direx
toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
I have no watermark problems with "Realistic Human 100" in CC 2.1, neither drag and drop from folder nor via import...

But when i tried to copy them to the CC inventory, which would be cooler to have them inside CC, it does not work.
I changed the suffix from RLHead to .ccAvatarPreset. They show up, but i can't apply them to my character, nothing happens...
How do i get working "Realistic Human 100" AND "Garry Pye's Comic Faces" inside the CC-Folder "Head" Pinch ??

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Edited
7 Years Ago by toystorylab
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
I always found I need to run "Content Activation" from the help menu with the problem item selected. In the case of the head, that would be the character selected.

They cannot be installed in CC. They are meant to be used via drag-and-drop. See the usage guide.
https://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/iClone/pack/Realistic_Human_100/help.aspx
toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Rampa (7/3/2017)

They cannot be installed in CC. They are meant to be used via drag-and-drop. See the usage guide.
https://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/iClone/pack/Realistic_Human_100/help.aspx

Okidoki Pinch

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

thedirector1974
thedirector1974
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
[quote]Rampa (7/3/2017)
I always found I need to run "Content Activation" from the help menu with the problem item selected. In the case of the head, that would be the character selected.

https://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/iClone/pack/Realistic_Human_100/help.aspx[/quote

Thanx for the info. That worked ...

Direx
tycho6
tycho6
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Rampa (7/3/2017)

Hi Rampa !

I hoped for CC2.xx to get an integration of the Realistic Human 100 Heads like in iClone . . .
But drag and drop from the Explorer Window with the RL Heads worked fine with CC1.5.xx.
Now there is always a watermark and ''Content Activation'' has to be run each time a new head is applied.
So it would be nice to have this fixed for future CC2.xx releases.
Integration into the content folder would be preferred of course . . .   ;-)

I found a solution provided on the forum by Peter from RL last year fixing a similar issue:

1. Move RLHead folder from Shared Templates folder to iClone Template folder.

Copy From:-
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Shared Templates\RL Head\

Copy To:-
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Template\iClone 6 Template\iClone Template

2. In iClone 6 click "Help / Content 1-Click Verification"

3. Allow time for this to complete.

4. Move RLHead folder back to the Shared Templates folder.

Works for iClone7.01 and CharacterCreator 2.11.
No watermarks or export problems any more. . .

Regards,

Marcus

cine-vfx.com
Edited
7 Years Ago by tycho6
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
tycho6: Did you apply the latest CC2 patch (2.11)? I just tried adding an RLHead in CC, and I don't get a watermark.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

tycho6
tycho6
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

animagic (7/21/2017)
tycho6: Did you apply the latest CC2 patch (2.11)? I just tried adding an RLHead in CC, and I don't get a watermark.

Hi animagic !
Yes the latest updates were installed on iClone7 (7.01) and CC 2.11 as well.
Maybe you already verified your content permanently ?
However I could solve the issue with Peters procedure as described.
It took a long while to verify all 100 heads, but now it works.

Regards,

Marcus

cine-vfx.com
Edited
7 Years Ago by tycho6
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Seems to me the problem got solved when I redownloaded the heads -- I think they did update the pack somewhere along the line.

But glad you've solved your own problem.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
tycho6
tycho6
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Kelleytoons (7/22/2017)
Seems to me the problem got solved when I redownloaded the heads -- I think they did update the pack somewhere along the line.

But glad you've solved your own problem.

Actually I redownloaded the RL Heads with the new iClone7 installation.
So I expected all to be on the same level . . . and hoped for CC2 integration (no more drag and drop)   ;-)

Regards,
Marcus

cine-vfx.com
Edited
7 Years Ago by tycho6

Reading This Topic